cat deterrents (DIY)

Get a cat, or encourage cats into your garden.

Reply to
Hugo Nebula

Already got a cat "in the garden", and the chicken s**t is the only thing that stops the old cat and her mates doin' their business there - as for stopping the birds messing on my car, the old cat has yet to deveolp a set of wings to catch the perishers in mid-flight before they 'bomb' the car.

Now, when the birds are on the ground, she has a very good record of knocking them off - and then leaving their innards on the back door step as a 'present' for us to find with the soles of our shoes (drives SWMBO crazy). I know, I'm never satisfied. ;-)

Cash

Cash

Reply to
Cash