carpet help...

been trying to find themed carpet for the playroom
looking for the road/town pattern or something similar
used to be able to get it at carpetright but they no longer sell it and I
can't find it online or locally in other retailers...
can someone help ?
thanks
Reply to
SoWeezy
B&Q do a playmat (not sure of size) which might do if you were happy with normal carpet - might be more flexible for the future
John
Reply to
john.sabine

Site Timeline Threads