Carpet Cleaner

That's not expensive. Doesn't look like the local outlets have it though. It may have to stay diy for now.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Also it has a no-go ingredient. Is this one similarly good?

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Prolly better!

Check out local janitorial supplies companies, almost all of them stock Prochem.

What's the no go ingredient then?

Reply to
TMH

Cheers, will do. I might still try the carpet cleaning process on a piece of cloth to see just how sticky the result is.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Yebbut was it the same carpets?....

Reply to
Jim K..

You can try Zep Advanced Oxy Carpet Cleaner. It is easy to use and will fall within your budget. The best thing is that it doesn't have that sharp smell that would gag you. It comes in a 32 Oz bottle, enough to clean even the harshest stains.

Reply to
Hinoj Mohanan

Hmm, how old was the post this was aimed at. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Brian Gaff snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote

Just 3 years, not too bad.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Not that old - 1 January 2019.

Reply to
Jeff Layman

We've a Bissel Powerclean, it's great. I've had others prior and since and nothing has been as good.

Reply to
R D S

Going off at a Tangent anyone know who or what Bex was as in Bex Bissel? Rest of the world just seems to use Bissel, the name of the US parent company but for decades the UK market has used Bex Bissel on the products.

GH

Reply to
Marland