Re: Requesting opinions on carpet cleaner machines

We have a SteamVac by Hoover - it has an upholstery attachment. I like it.

DebH

Reply to
DebH

Whatever you buy I wouldn't recommend Bissell's little green carpet machine. They are problematic and don't clean well. They don't last long either. I have a Bissell upright steam machine and it cleans well if the high traffic setting is used. It has an attachment for upholstery and spot cleaning.

Reply to
kimberlycards

Thank you for your response. I was looking at this machine.

D~

Reply to
Annaid

I will check it out. Thank you!