Car parts FYI

Needed a nearside mirror for the Kangoo van. Called a few local scrappies with no joy.

Tried these people

Very impressed, part on order within 15 mins at a good price.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Might try them, never had much success with any breaker unless you actually walk in there. eBay works well for me otherwise.

Reply to
Scott M

I've used these people several times. Worked out OK.

Andy Cap

Seems there are several about. I have used these guys with great success

Although I have to admit I have not used them for 3 or 4 years.

Chris.

Reply to
CB

Thanks for the tip. I have just been offered a rear light cluster for my Audi Allroad at a very good price via them.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike