Calor gas connections

Thanks to all for your help. I have switched the good (black) hose onto the full cylinder and junked the leaky red hose, with the aid of nothing more complex than a spanner. Calor say they will supply and connect a new hose for £10 when they bring me a new (full) cylinder this week.

Reply to
Big Les Wade

This is for a house presumably. If it was for a boat you would not be allowed to use jubilee clips to clamp the hoses.

Robert

Reply to
RobertL

Only up to five years old and on a pro-rata basis up until then.

Reply to
bert

No they're perfectly OK. The main capital investment for a gas supplier is the bottles and basically you the customer are buying them for Calor.

Reply to
bert

In article , Big Les Wade writes

Result. By the time you'd added the VAT and post on BES, you'd be no better off.

Reply to
fred

Are boats allowed to use LPG ? Being heavier than air ..,..

Reply to
Jethro_uk