Building a long wooden shed

I'm thinking about putting a wooden shed along the length (26') of our house's side wall. Could this cause problems as the ground would presumably be drier than that on the other 3 sides?

Reply to
Graeme

It may be subject to planning permission if it covers over 50% of the garden or is within 5m of the house - check your council's website - also the building regs "Party Wall" act may require you to consult your neighbours.

Dave

Reply to
logized

It also looks like the shed must be more than 1m from a boundary, and 2m away from the house (as it is built from combustible material). I know a lot of my neighbours would fall foul of the 1m rule.

Reply to
Graeme

In message , Graeme writes

Mungo's your man ...