Bugger

Before Xmas the plug in shower pump electronic count down timer stopped counting down. As it was 15 or so years old, I ordered a new one which turned up today. In a moment of folly, I unplugged the old timer and then plugged it in again. Set it to count down and it did! I just hate computerised timers which can set themselves into a false state. At least, I can put the new timer on the shelf ready to insert in the future, which should ensure that the original timer will never fail!

Reply to
Capitol

Idle curiosity - why do you need a count down timer on a shower pump?

Prolonged dispute with the distaff side?

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David