BT NTE5 in std wall box?

Just checking as I don't have ADSL here ...

Would a std / current BT NTE fit the screw mounts on a std surface / recessed back box (I'm thinking it should)?

Would BT fit their NTE onto a existing back box if one was presented to them at installation time?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

BT did here.

Reply to
charles

Sweet, and assuming it was the answer to both questions, it was a std spacing / size electrical socket / switch sized box?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

standard square front (1 gang) box. I moved the old socket into it some years beforehand. No query when tehbn new socket was fitted,

Reply to
charles