British understatement.

My 2008 Liebherr says r600a 37g on the label.

Reply to
Andrew

I keep batteries, superglue and some pharmaceuticals in mine.

Reply to
Huge

I wonder how different that model is to other Hotpoint frost free fridge freezers? My HM315i is a similar age, but an integrated model, on the label it does state R600a.

Reply to
Andy Burns

So what does the money sea?

And how many resident of grenfell bonfires will be getting hot points?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Diane Abbott accused

She is a clumsy oaf but she was not in power since the selection of poisonous inflammables were selected for the fight against carbon dioxide. At the very least she was in a party of opposition.

How many Tories have been in a place to do something useful in preparation for the issue of deadly weapons of mass destruction from Hitpaint?

And how much is it going to cost for this country to upgrade to a safe country to live in?

Thank goodness the Tories will be moderated for the next 4 years by people who know about firebombs and the like.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

So why would he buy an hotpoint to do so?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer