bridge load of troubled crap

just heard it and seen the video...only people I recognised was Daltry and that black guitarist...what a load of sentimental piss we can all do without ......
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 21/06/17 20:13, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

WTF are you wittering about now?
Oh. some sleb hos cashing in on tragedy to promote themselves?
Here's a real tribute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnYWfVPT5aI

βœ–
On Wednesday, 21 June 2017 20:39:43 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I was expecting arthur brown.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
ϊHEusBG20c
As long as Elton doesn't come out with candle in the wind.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 26/06/2017 11:10, whisky-dave wrote:

This is uk.d-i-y the charter specifically states that you should not post off topic.
Add pictures here
βœ–
I do think you miss the point here its designed to get money. I'm assuming Paul Simon is waiving his writing royalties on this one, especially as the whole middle bit is missing.
Brian Brian Gaff - snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please!
This document should only be read by those persons for whom Paranoia is normal and its contents are probably boring and confusing. If you receive this e-Mail message in error, do not notify the sender immediately, instead, print it out and make paper animals out of it. As the rest of this disclaimer is totally incomprehensible, we have not bothered to attach it. ----- Original Message -----
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 8:13 PM Subject: bridge load of troubled crap

--
----- -
βœ–

what do they need more money for?....the Gov are going to have to pay and pay for this .......
Add pictures here
βœ–
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

Stop trying to deprive the needy celebs of their narcissism.
Add pictures here
βœ–

fat chance ...
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 22/06/2017 08:37, Brian Gaff wrote:

Not sure what purpose this song is serving apart from promoting Simon Cowell and the other "artists"...
The people from the tower block, judging by what TM said today quite a few of them are clearly not even entitled to be in this country, and many of them living on the state's handout, will get equivalent (or better) replacement accommodation in a part of London that 99.9999% of the population can only dream of living there + a replacement of everything they lost + a lot more. Money they do not need - They may need other support (counselling etc), but even that is available free of charge in this country the last time I checked (and even for those who only lived here for 5 minutes and have never contributed anything to the system)...
Add pictures here
βœ–

This jealously will eat you up. Even more than now.
--
*Why do psychics have to ask you for your name? *

βœ–