Brick window sill

Hi;

Advice for a window sill for a single brick wall that has a few glass bricks in as a feature.

How would I make a window sill for undor the glass bricks?

I had planned to use Rosemary tiles at a slight angle. but I am not sure this is correct.

Suggextions please.

Regards Ian

Reply to
ipellew

Hardly an illuminated post, this.

Perhaps a diagramme or even a piccy?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

apart frmo the usual options, if you use stainless steel you can get a lot more light in

NT

Reply to
meow2222