Braun Oral-B Toothbrush

Damn - bought a new one - only to find that it doesn't fit onto the old charger that I have had screwed to the bathroom wall for over 10 years and has been suited to every earlier replacement. The stupid new one is liable to get pulled of the windowsill by the weight of the flex.

Cant see a reason for the re-design of the spigot.

Reply to
John

"John" typed

You're lucky, cos few of my previous Braun toothbrushes were compatible with older chargers.

I never did get the tuits to fix my charger anywhere permanent.

Reply to
Helen Deborah Vecht

I got worried in case it slipped into the washbasin and cracked it. I now have a redundant mounting clip on the wall and a charger slipping around on the tiled windowsill. Bah! Progress.

Reply to
John

"John" wrote in news:PNwkh.23684$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net:

Could be different batteries; I've just bought a new one, but it was a bit pricier than the last one (battery failure after at least several years, so no complaints; yes, I did try to change the battery but broke the charging coil while doing it - sneaky buggers!)

But the new one (5000XL) is _much_ better than the old basic model, and batteries have changed a lot, so I imagine the new battery might not be compatible with the old charger

mike

Reply to
mike

"John" typed

I have no bathroom socket so toothbrushes are charged elsewhere in this abode.

Reply to
Helen Deborah Vecht