Brass security screws?

Agreed.

Reply to
newshound

I'm enjoying this thread. I started it yonks ago, and I really did have a question about brass security screws...

Reply to
Bob Eager

Come on Bob, you know thread drift is The Law on Usenet...

Reply to
jkn

Yes, but it's the first time that I've had one of my own threads drift like this, in 40 years!

Reply to
Bob Eager

Consider yourself lucky that the thread has remained civil so long. One I started went off topic after 5 posts and quickly descended into name calling shortly after. Only one recognised troll has replied so far but there is time yet:)

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky