Bosch Washing Machine Stopped Working

My WFO2264GB Stopped doing the Spin cycle however it would do everything else. It has now stopped turning altogether, however it does let the water in and drain it out as normal, any ideas what the problem may be. I have checked that the belt is on ok and this seems fine, there just seems to be a buzzing noise from the motor.

Reply to
robert_pepper

My WFO2264GB Stopped doing the Spin cycle however it would do everything else. It has now stopped turning altogether, however it does let the water in and drain it out as normal, any ideas what the problem may be. I have checked that the belt is on ok and this seems fine, there just seems to be a buzzing noise from the motor.

Reply to
robert_pepper

Check if the motor brushes need replacing.

Reply to
Kaiser

If the washing load is unbalanced the spin cycle will stop. Re-test with a very light load - eg a few dishcloths and see if that is the problem.

Reply to
Mackem