Bosch washing machine repair of door fascia, how to take apart?

Hi,

I am trying to repair my Bosch washing machine as the door plastic cover has split in it. I want to take it apart so I can superglue the crack. But no idea how to take it apart. I found the drawing for my machine here:

$2_79902590.tifthe part is labelled 353225(FRAME-DECOR) on the drawing. Any idea how to take it off so I can glue it?

Thanks, EF

Reply to
EF