Bosch diswasher - mechanical fault

Wow, that's pretty innovative & determined. You're out of my league!

Reply to
Adam Funk

You can get a complete unit from the Bosch soares website. They only take a cople of days to deliver.

Bit don't do that! They cost a fortune. Replace the blue arm. On my machine, there is a lever on the other end of the blue arm's spindle. I found that impossible to remove non-destructively, so I ordered both 'kits' - the one with the blue arm, sealing washer, and the spring for the cover - and the one containing the lever and a shiny new spring for that. About 8 quid total plus postage.

Reply to
Bob Eager