Bosch dishwasher spares

I need a replacement basket for a Bosch SPS6432 dishwasher (top basket - not cutlery one). Any ideas where to look? I can only find replacement parts like rollers and pumps so far. Thanks

Reply to
Wainscotting

Have you tried:

't used them myself though, I get spares from the local shop, they seem to be able to get anything - for a price :)

Lee

Reply to
Lee

They list the upper basket for £60. Can you tell I'm bored? :) :)

Lee

Reply to
Lee

It needs the ENR and FD number which I don't know (as it is my folks machine and they are away). Will try and get the info. from them and give it a try. Thanks

Reply to
Wainscotting

How did you manage to get the info without the numbers they require?

Reply to
Wainscotting

Actually that was the reason for the "bored" comment :)

I assumed it was a GB model and that the ER number you posted was correct, and looked at all 7 of the SPS6432GB revisions :) All of which appear to use the same basket... A couple of the other nonGB revisions use a different one, hence the need for the FD revison number as well, just to be sure.

Lee

Reply to
Lee

Doh...should have tried that. Thought it was asking for a completely different number. Many thanks Lee.

Reply to
Wainscotting