Bosch Athlet Cordless vacuum cleaner

Detaching handle from main body. Seems impossible to move despite considerable force applied
You want to detach the handle? I've got one and the handle doesn't come off - it's not designed to and I don't know why you'd want to take it off?
On 10/08/2018 20:03, Murmansk wrote:

Mine detaches so you can fit a stubby one and use it as a cylinder with shoulder strap with the hose and tools.
No me neigther, the main problem with all Bosch cleaners seems to be a tendency for the filters to all get clogged all the time. Brian
--
----- --