Boiler (gas) in bathroom?

I am currently planning out our new bathroom. In order to free up space in the kitchen we would like to have a new boiler installed in the bathroom. So far as I can see we would be okay so far as the gas side of things is concerned, as long as it was room sealed. However, I am concerned about whether it would be okay because of the associated electrics (controls, pump, programmer, fused connection unit). The boiler would be in a cupboard approximately 1m from the bath and 2m from the shower.

Anybody able to advise whether this would be permissible within the current regualtions? Any advioce gratefully received as we are still in the outline stage at the moment.

Reply to
Tony

As long as the electrical parts are inside the cupboard then no problem.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Hey, we want to move our boiler from the bathroom to the kitchen. Shall we just swap houses?!

:P

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]