BOILER CENTRAL HEATING/HOT WATER

My boiler - central Heating off; hot water off, but boiler is firing all day and radiators on full blast. Any ideas anyone? It's breaking my heart (not to mention bank account).

Reply to
dave_lorrell

Microswitches in your actuator valves sticking?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Almost certainly - particularly if it's an S-Plan system.

But surely there's a master FCU where you can turn the whole lot while you investigate?

Reply to
Roger Mills