Bodywork

Think you should be replying to swildxer (must be a cyclist as doesn't want to be identified)

Whose response to cyclists breaking the law is to quote others doing it too.

That you think that fine says much about you.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You often get roads closed due to an accident involving a cycle. Causing massive traffic jams. Most commonly when they overtake on the nearside a vehicle turning left.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Why would I 'aim' my reply at him? You were the one that 'said' cyclists were easy to bait.

Please point out to me where I 'said', or even implied, that it was OK to break the law.

You do realise I have no direct link with this "swildxer" and our thought trains are not at all linked?

Reply to
soup

You mean drivers who ignore HC 151?

QUOTE: "be aware of cyclists and motorcyclists who may be passing on either side."

swldxer1958

We pay council tax, as I have already said, which goes into pothole repairs caused by car and lorry drivers, repairs to road signs that have been bent by car drivers, speed humps. parking bays, speed limits signs (waste of money) and a few pots of paint for cycle lanes.

Reply to
swldxer1958

Now quote what it says to cyclists on the subject.

But perhaps you'd prefer a driver to run round a pedestrian in front of him while continually looking behind for cyclists with a death wish?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

I'd suggest you look at the costs of the cycle 'highways' in London. If you think all that's involved is a few pots of paint.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

T cut? Or a coloured version to "match" yr car.

Reply to
Jim K..

What does He drive these days?

Reply to
Jim K..

Either type would polish up the clear coat & the coloured flavour is supposed to disguise deeper scratches...

Reply to
Jim K..

Only if they own a car...

Reply to
Jim K..

plowgrabbing at straws & stereotypes, same as usual...

Reply to
Jim K..

? Have you ever used T cut?

Reply to
Jim K..

Yawn

Reply to
Jim K..

Which makes SFA difference from a taxation POV, Duhve

Reply to
Jim K..

No Duhve tired of your boring repertoire of predictably piss-poor ripostes.

Have you got your EU passport renewed ready for "das move"?

Reply to
Jim K..