Blowing Neighbours smell away

What effect is that Dennipoos?

A requirement against what exactly?

Safety gear to prtect against which threat?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

As a heavy smoker I can appreciate that.

TBF Steve, you need to address your 'friends' attitude.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

That would be because there is no credible evidence to support that view.

You being their undisputed king f****it.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

TMH. Get your head out of the sand. You are making yourself look a complete idiot.

Reply to
Hugh - Was Invisible

Sorry f****it, they wanted to, but pejorative legislation prevented them from doing so.

Mainly because of the smoking ban idiot.

No doubt you can name them?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Good..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Ah. You need the TNP secret weapon.

a 100W detuned ex police transmitter coupled to a noise generator. Obliterates every hifi system within 30 meters.

The ultimate party pooper and, if they have it loud enough, destroys the woofers as well. No home should be without one.

And they will never know who dunit

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

As you would take away theirs.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Nice snipping HWI.

Do you have any comment to make, or do you want to make yourself look a complete idiot?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Govmint ministers also claimed that, but have very quiet since. I wonder why?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

What snipping?

Reply to
Hugh - Was Invisible

En el artículo , The Medway Handyman escribió:

Considering that it stops you exploding, yes :-)

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Please go and install odour reduction systems on every DeadLucky Fried Buzzard outlet.

How can they make so much stink? And it hangs around so much.

I don't actually buy any takeaway foods but on the odd occasion that I have had some chicken, it has been OK. I guess it is something to do with the pressure cooker/frying technique that makes enough stink to fill several football pitches (or microWales).

Reply to
polygonum

If the wind is in the wrong direction for us we get the smell from 2 Chinese, 1 Indian and 1 Fish and Chip Take Away and now a Chinese Restaurant/Buffet.

In the other direction in the Summer, Sun Tan Oil from the beach!

and from a neighbour? Cigarette smoke :-((

Mike

Reply to
'Mike'

The problem, like many problems, is really quite simple to solve if you use a little thought and technology. Use a gas detector that will react to nicotine. Like they use in aircraft toilets. Hook it up to a very loud burglar alarm type siren/bell on the offending neighbour's side of the house. When their smoke invades your living space the alarm will sound. And keep on sounding while detecting cigarette smoke. They will soon find another place to smoke.

We have them in our work areas to stop staff illicitly smoking when not being observed by management.

Reply to
Who_me?

So what? You're still a drug addict.

Reply to
Huge

They're junkies. Junkies will lie, cheat, steal, do *anything* to get their fix. Junkies deny realities obvious to non-junkies. The life of the junky revolves around their addiction. Nothing else matters.

Reply to
Huge

So the predatory behaviour of brewers, discount alcohol from supermarkets and the drink-drive laws have nothing to do with it?

Reply to
Huge

That was a generalisation, but of course, if the cap fits... !

Reply to
Interloper

Revenge. We've had to breathe that shit for decades, and now it's our turn.

Smoking should be like sex; it should take place between consenting adults, in private.

Reply to
Huge