blocked toilet! Andrex wet wipes - the culprit! How to unblock?

Looks like that needs topping up to return it to its former glory.

I had 'all you can eat' Chinese yesterday and could probably help.

Let me know if you are interested.

Reply to
R D S

... or a baby.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Students these days. Completely irresponsible. Don't know what the world's coming to....

Reply to
Andy Hall

I DID THIS!! IT WORKED A TREAT

THANK YOU!!!!!!

I went to Woolworths, paid =A36 or a vileda mop.

Shoved it down the hole, hit the flush button

Then I anticipated the worst - the water overflowing and flooding my floor with shitty water

But instead, when i lifted the broomstick the blockage had gone!!!

I flushed it again, got a massive can of dettol and sprayed it everywhere

just been to supermarket ... got Parazone bleach and a three more cans of dettol. I am going to spray my entire bathroom

So dave - THANKS!

Reply to
john.islington

If you'd got it at Argos you could have taken it back within 16 days :-)

Be careful mixing bleach and other cleaning agents. Chlorine fumes can be emitted (and I think dettol is Phenol based, which isn't very nice either).

You do realise the agent is going to be very suspicious at the next inspection - a student with a very clean bathroom - they'll be wondering what you've been doing in there.

How're things with the girlfriend now?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Or a holiday job as a lavatory attendant.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I had every confidence with it.

Prolly a loo roll down the loo.

Loo paper is designed to dissolve in water. I don't know how quick, but... how long have you got to wait?

For a minute there, I thought you had written bedroom :-)

Sorry, I'll grow up a bit :-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave

haha uk.diy aren't supposed to read uk.telecom... what are the odds?

Reply to
john.islington

SWMBO might *just* look after the baby in the main. But the dog you'll have to clear up after if you don't want lynched on the common...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It's a time-honoured usenet tradition to make clandestine raids on other groups ... it's been a while since we had a nice holiday over in uk.rec.motorcycles, and it's special fun when we invade some of the American groups and criticise their wirenuts.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

It has a long ond honoured tradition;

was there...

Reply to
Huge

How nice to hear that advice on here actually worked and saved somebody sixty quid.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Stuart Noble typed

Those who read other newsgroups may observe the OP wants to flit this Green and Pleasant Land...

Reply to
Helen Deborah Vecht

The message from Helen Deborah Vecht contains these words:

To somewhere where drains clear themselves?

Reply to
Guy King

We are always watching though, our spies are everywhere .. ;)

Paul.

Reply to
zymurgy

Long drops only fill up, they don't block.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice