block paving stain/dye ?

Can anybody help on this, my blocking paving is looking a bit tired, tried cleaning but think they might need dyeing/stainind. Could I use the red cement dye additive ?? or is there a better product available ? thanks

Reply to
sndevereux

Cement dye really needs a binder (the cement) to stop it washing out at the first rainfall. It's a pigment dispersion rather than a true dye.

Reply to
Stuart Noble