block paving dye/stain ?

Can anybody help on this, my blocking paving is looking a bit tired, tried cleaning but think they might need dyeing/stainind. Could I use the red cement dye additive ?? or is there a better product available ? thanks

Reply to
sndevereux

If this is interlocking stone that you are talking about, you can buy coloured sealer. You clean off the stones removing crud from between them and then just use a paint roller (fluffy) and apply like paint. I have done this a couple of times with red interlock pavers.

Reply to
Worn Out Retread