Block & Beam Roof: Asphalt roofing?

Hi.

I have just constructed a block and beam roof for my new garage. I have been advised that it is advisable to have it asphalted to ensure a long life of waterproofing and so that it can be used as a patio / outside area for foot traffic etc.

Has anyone any contacts for people who carry out this work? I can't find anyone in my local area phonebook. (I am in S. Devon; Torbay).

Thanks for any help.

H.

Reply to
Howie