Bill Wright

Well in my case TMH would let you know as Lou would tell him (or maybe Geoff from CETLtd).

In TMH's case I would let you know as his daughter would tell me.

Reply to
ARW

Why not? But let's limit it to say just one film or one episode from a series or maybe one of each.

Reply to
ARW

Problem is powering it. Easy enough to have a pedal powered iPod but pedal powered angle grinders are a bit thin on the ground.

Reply to
BillD

It could work in the same way as the "magic" gramophone that the BBC had to presuppose with the demise of 78s and wind up gramophones.

Reply to
Max Demian