Big pile of electronics books up for grabs

Hi all,

As some of you know, we're currently in the process of getting rid of all our worldly goods, in preparation for some serious traveling.

I have a big pile of electronics books in need of a new home - mainly project books from Babani, by authors such as Penfold, Bishop etc. You can see a pic here:

anyone thinks they can use them, please let me know (email works). I won't split them - I'll only send one box out. First come first served.

I don't want any money for them, but I'd like it if the person having them would make a donation comparable to the shipping cost to the charity of their choice.

Reply to
Grunff

Rob - can I have your email address please?

Reply to
Grunff

Wow, that was quick - many thanks to those who emailed. The books have now been rehomed.

Reply to
Grunff