A few items up for grabs

I was cleaning out my garage/shop yesterday and came across a few things that I no longer need, but may be useful to somebody out there. They are all offered free plus the cost of boxing and shipping on a first come basis. They are as follows:

Rails and fence from a DeWalt DW746 table saw. 30" rip capacity. In good condition. Removed when I installed the Biesemeyer. One pair of blades for a DW733 planer. I assume they would work on a DW734, but you'd be short a blade. Dust hood for said planer. Belt for said planer.

I acquired the planer in non-working condition with the listed accessories. I never got the planer working, and decided to give up on it (a dog had peed on it and it was rusted solid). If anyone wants any of these things, send me an e-mail and we'll make arrangements.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Mraz

Charlie,

Good of you to offer these to the group. I don't need any of the items but I "believe" that the DW733 blades will not work in the DW734. If I recall correctly, the new planers all use the double-edged disposable blades and the ones you have can be sharpened and are single edge blades. Those (DW733's) are pricey blades ($55) and getting rare hereabouts (NE) since no one is selling the DW733. I purchased two extra sets about a year ago so I don't need them but anyone that doesn't have a spare set should grab'em.

Bob S.

accessories.

Reply to
BobS

How much for the dog?

Reply to
Greg Bouchard

If the dog had peed on _my_ planer, it would be a pushstick by now...

Rob

Rob Walters

Charlie,

I'll take you up on those planer blades. I have had my DW733 for about 6yrs now. A spare set would be great.

I already have a dust hood, but I'm checking with a friend to see if he would want that.

So how to proceed?

Thanks

Rick

accessories.

Reply to
Rick R.

The planer items have been spoken for. The TS fence is still available.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Mraz

Oh well. Thanks anyway. It was nice of you to offer.

Reply to
Rick R.

It wasn't my dog, and I knew it had happened when I got the planer. I actually got it thrown in for free when I bought my tablesaw, so I figured it was no big loss if I couldn't get it to go.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Mraz

Reply to
Mark L.

|Damn, now I'm cornfused. I thought we were supposed to use cats for |pushsticks.... Oops, sorry Tabby.

No no no. You use cats for targets.

once you try this, you'll give up on woodworking.

Reply to
Wes Stewart