bidet - which way to you face?

Oh Shit !!! Yes, I know the phrase well. :-)

Reply to
BigWallop

Fascinating. Thank you. As a "part American" with a fascination for words, that site is going to waste many happy hours.

Reply to
Huge

Subscribe to the digest. You might also like

The Medway Handyman

Already done.

And ended up, through the "folk etymologies" page on Wikipedia, with this, which has some relevance to DIY;

not for the delicate of stomach; "Ines Ramírez Pérez is a peasant woman living in rural Mexico. She speaks Zapotec and some Spanish. She had no medical training, but nevertheless performed a successful Caesarean section on herself: both she and her baby survived."

Reply to
Huge

woman

Very impressive I'm sure, but can she build argos flatpack?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

peasant woman

It seems she is even more impressive when you think she made the cuts with a broken bottle. But I'd still like to see her with a posi-drive in her hand and an MFI Chest of Drawers unit to build. :-)

BigWallop

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Keith saying something like:

I shouldn't laugh at another's misfortune, but that's what a lot of humour is, so I'm going to anyway.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon