Top Geezers

Had a problem with leaky pressure valve on under counter water heater, no brand one that Screwfix no longer stocks, local plumbing merchants were all a bit stumped. tried the net and ended up phoning these guys:

guys, great advice , knew exactly what I needed and had it out to me very darn quick against an invoice. Kind of makes your day when you get get great customer service.

Adam

Reply to
Adam Aglionby

It's nice to hear someone recommending than complaining. Thanks for the link.

Reply to
BigWallop