Bi-fold door gear - thanks to a recent poster

I asked about bi-fold door gear here and was told 'Try Homebase'.

Lo and behold, Homebase at Wrekin Retail Park, Telford, had 'em marked down to £2!!!!

A Big thank you to the poster who suggested I try there.

Now, how could I have viewed that post again to reply to it? (Any message read by me disappears from the window. (I use AOL)

Reply to
Paper2002AD

Go to Google groups and look there. If you use the advanced search option you can specify the group and the words or phrase you need to search for.

-- Malc

Reply to
Malc

I doubt that would work.

It was me who suggested Homebase so I'll step forward and bow in the time honoured fashion.

My newsreader automatically adds the "no archive" flag to my NNTP messages, and I was under the impression that told the likes of google to, err, not google.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew McKay