bi-fold shower door

anyone know where I can buy a 760mm bi-fold shower door WITHOUT a side panel for under £160 ?

everywhere I've tried, with the exception of Victoria Plumb, only has the door AND side panel as a kit /c;

thanks

Reply to
In2Minds

No. And believe me, I tried. I was looking for a 900mm and the cheapest I could find was 167+VAT for 900mm (157+VAT for 760mm).

The door arrived last week. Not fitted yet (the room hasn't actually been built yet!) Looks like reasonable quality for a budget range. It is by Coram.

notice Victoria Plumb has cheaper prices, but stiff you for delivery. Discountedheating works out about 15 quid cheaper. Presumably Victoria Plumb is cheaper if you can spread the delivery cost over a larger order.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Screwfix for =A3129 inc vat & delivery.

Lunny

Ebay?

Geoffrey

thanks Matt...

Reply to
In2Minds

Screwfix for £129 inc vat & delivery.

yes. I remember that one. They just didn't do it in 900mm, AFAICT.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Have you tried Wickes? I shopped around for one about 18 months ago, and ended up buying it there for under 100, IIRC.

David

Reply to
Lobster