ID this Bi-Fold wardrobe door track?

Hi,

I am trying to find a source of some bi-fold door tracks for replacement purposes.

They are a simple design for lighweight louvre doors, which consist of an upper track, with a sliding nylon runner in a channel. On the top corner of the door, there is a vertical spring-loaded pin which locates into a hole in the nylon runner. There is nothing at the bottom except for a hinge pin. The weight of the door sections is taken only by the hinges.

Anyone know who makes these?

Thanks

Andy W

Reply to
Andy W

The last ones I used (2 years ago) were made by ABRU Door Systems - but I don't know whether they still do them because I can't find them on ABRU's web page. ISTR that Focus were selling them off cheap at the time - so they may have been "end of line".

Reply to
Set Square