BG WR1 and T4rf

Hi new property and I think I have a similar but different problem, I don't think the WR1 and T4Rf are communicating - the thermostat will simply not allow anything other than a temperature of 23.5 - we are all sweltering! It wont reset at all, and wont allow a new temperature to be set, and I' have taken the batteries out and gone though the reset process which seemed to work, but once again the thermostat reverted to 23.5. Help!

Reply to
Gerri

Try this:

John Rumm