BG Electrical fittings

Does anyone have experience with these fittings (not consumer units) as an electrician has recommended them for a kitchen refit. I have always been an MK man, but does anyone have any comments on BG please?

John

Reply to
JohnW

Cheap and cheerful.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

In article , JohnW writes

Their consumer units were recently on spesh at Screwfix and were recommended on that basis by our resident elect buff. However their metal clad accessories, specifically the double switched socket, look suspiciously like one I had a battle with earlier today, poxy countersunk plate screws rather than the normal raised head countersunk and a plate that absolutely refused to fit properly on the backbox.

I assume you mean British General by the way, I wouldn't have recognised them by just BG if I hadn't been looking at wiring accessories currently.

Reply to
fred

Yes that is the one.

John

Reply to
JohnW

OK, but nothing special. (I much prefer TLC's GET Ultimate stuff)

Reply to
John Rumm

BG Nexus?

I never use it.