Best source of Stuart Turner pumps?

Might be doing a shower pump for one of SWMBO's aunts in the near future. She is keen on the idea of a shower pump to give a gentle boost in pressure (i.e. she is not after the full body jet skin flaying experience - just a bit more performance than currently available with the 1 to 2 meters of head her current gravity fed shower provides). Also we don't want too much flow rate, since the current storage system only has what looks like a 450x900 cylinder and convected circulation to reheat it.

Any recommendations on model, and a good supplier of these?

Reply to
John Rumm

I would suggest the Showermate 1.8 bar twin.

One of my relatives has one of these in an environment as you describe and it works reliably and well. It also has sound deadening material in the case and is very quiet.

You should be able to find one on line for about £180

Reply to
Andy Hall