Best domestic fly killer please?

Bullshit. That method fails drastically, nothing dies. You must spray directly onto the insect.

And only Johnson's RAID does anything. The other makes have far less of the active ingredient.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I use an electric fly zapper - Insectocutor Pluszap - two of 1 foot UV tubes. And also they're easy to hoover up when they're perched on the ceiling. Move the vacuum pipe towards them slowly, then they don't perceive it as a threat. But make sure you half suck up a rag before turning off the vacuum, or they can escape.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I know an old women who had a similar problem and she recommends a spider. :-)

- Mike

Reply to
Mike

Let me know when there's a dyson version.

I've got one of those, they make a really nice sound when hot it a fly, most of mine get stuck to it and then I tap it on the side of the toilet pan and off they go. Have had a few that have only been stunned but I hold the racket on them and they sizzle.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Swat

Reply to