Best diameter hole?

What's the best diameter hole to drill through a length of wood to simulate a vagina? Is circular best?

Reply to
Radio Man

In days of old, when knights were bold and women weren't invented, Men, bored holes in telegraph poles and kept themselves contented.

from school 1948

Reply to
jon

Tried a melon? Warm it gently before use.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Portnoy says meat is better but it's too expensive. A reusable f*ck-plank is the way to go. Environmentally friendly too.

Reply to
Radio Man

Need to watch for creosote stains on your underwear.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

What about the splinters?

Reply to
Roger Mills

Which variety - honeydew or water?

Reply to
Roger Mills

ARW

Pricks for a prick's prick.

Reply to
PeterC

cole you are a sicko ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

In days of old, when knights were bold and paper weren't invented, They wiped their arse upon the grass and went away contented.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Wrap sandpaper around it, making sure you get it sanding side out.

Reply to
nightjar

,How do you know it's me? I have nothing to do with that post.

Reply to
Radio Man

From a lubrication POV, piel de sapo would be the logical choice but I haven't seen any in the shops since Brexit.

Reply to
Custos Custodum

sainsburys asda and waitrose all have it

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Sure you don't want to drill the hole in your head instead, that might stop your inane silly posts for a bit.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Not here, they don't. The Asda and Tesco websites list them as "currently unavailable". At Morrisons they are "no longer stocked" (probably because they can't get any). I haven't tried Sainsburys yet and there isn't a Waitrose within 20 miles of here, so that isn't really an option even if they do have them.

Reply to
Custos Custodum

Well it's a bit early for northern hemisphere ones I guess Or do you think that cheap EU workers are no longer available in Spain?

The Natural Philosopher

It is I discovered LATE for spanish and north African melons. And too early for southern hemisphere ones

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That doesn't rhyme. Arse and grass I mean.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright