Best and cheapest way to make woodshed base.

That weight is not all at one end of the car normally though, but yes, I'm sure a Freelander would take it.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Only if done by a brexiteer.

Reply to
dennis

Concrete doesn't rot.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

It is slightly obetr its rated limit, but I am sure it would take it

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

My car can do over 700kg so the LR is poor.

Reply to
dennis

Here to Kentford is 1 hour. 2 trips!

Reply to
Tim Lamb

And probably none of the vicious speed bumps that militate against anything like a full load in London :(

Reply to
Robin

OK Tim how thick are these?

If they are 600x600x50 they will be 40kg each.. But are they 35mm thick?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

They are all 50mm or 2".

On closer inspection, I see 6 are straw coloured and 600x600 the rest are 24".

Photo at

Tim Lamb

In message <lXWGkhXHWC6cFw$ snipped-for-privacy@marfordfarm.demon.co.uk>, Tim Lamb snipped-for-privacy@marfordfarm.demon.co.uk> writes

Watch the wrap!