Recent threads on worst tools / tool abuse and grinders lead me to wonder...
What are your top 5 tools and why?
1. Cordless Drill Driver ... just indispensible, think I would go mad and have right forarm like popeye without it.
2. Slide Compound Mitre Saw ... I think of the all the time I spent hand sawing and the slightly dodgy angles etc before I owned one of these.
3. 4" Bosch Angle grinder, dirt cheap at £30 with a diamond blade and this tool I think is totally indestructable (well nearly so). This has been subjected to unbelivable abuse but just won't die!
4. Stanley Jet Cut Fine point saw ... about £7 and gives great cuts and light relief from all those noisy and dusty power tools on sheet material especially.
5. Club Hammer ... as far as bang for buck goes this thing wins out right and is only a bit rusty after years living in a damp bucket.