Beaumatic Fan Oven Question

Hi, Just fitted a Fan oven and tested it and the fan goes round but doesn't blow air out (Well not so you can feel it). I past fan ovens I could feel the air, I have called the service team and there coming out on Tuesday but just wondered if there is a fault or if all beaumatic ovens fans spin quite slowly. Thanks Olly
Surely it isn't supposed to blow air out - but to circulate it past the elements.
--

Regards

John

"Oliver Ciaravella" < snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
I'm not too sure past ovens blew air out, and with the elements on they glow bright red, should that be the case?

Oliver Ciaravella wrote:

Don't know your model but sounds like the fan isn't working properly. My Neff's fan creates a very hot strong airflow. The element doesn't visibly glow.
Old Bill wrote:

Glowing elements on a fan oven, the fans too slow/siezing up!
Thanks thought as much, just didn't want to stay in all day for the beaumatic man turn up and say there's nothing wrong with that...

the
Some built in ovens seem to have two fans though. Our old De Dietrich one is like this. One is the main fan for circulating air during cooking, the other seems to blow out air over the top of the door. The first works only when it is set to do so, the other is on all the time. I have noticed that if I turn off the oven completely, so that neither fan is on, and leave hot food in it, condensation builds up above the door and goes into the electrical control/display bit. In fact I ruined the clock and timer system the first time this happened, it hasn't worked since, but the oven still operates manually. I wonder if Olivers old oven was like this but the Beaumatic one is different?? --
Holly, in France. Holiday home in the Dordogne, website: http://la-plaine.chez.tiscali.fr

doesn't
feel
Tuesday