bathrooms-where?

Could any of you kind/knowledgeable people give me an insight into where the favourite suppliers of bathrooms are e.g. showers,enclosures,furniture etc as I'm planning on ripping out the old bathroom and starting from scratch.

Thanks in advance, George

Reply to
George duff

In article , George duff writes

William Wilsons, occupational therapy wholesalers eg Notts Rehab or direct from manufacturers.

B&Q I sometimes see some nice stuff on sale at low prices

derek

I personally like

, they may not be super cheap but the value/quality/style break down works out generall quite well. That said, the basics such as baths, basins and WCs are all relatively reasonably priced but they do charge through the nose for taps, handles, panels etc.

Just my tuppence.

Seri

Reply to
Seri