Bathroom Lighting Wiring .

The lighting in my bathroom consists at present of 3 x 35W LV downlighters fed from a suitable transformer .

I am considering having extra lights installed when the ceiling gets replaced soon but am not sure whether to add an extra transformer and lights or to get mains lights installed .

At present the transformer is fed from a junction box with the lights fed from the 3 connections on the transformer so an extra transformer could be connected to the existing junction box or another junction box added . If mains lights were to be installed ( possibly 4 ) how would these normally be wired .? Would it be from a single junction box with a cable to each lamp or would it be some other way ?.

Stuart ps.I am aware of the various Zone requirements.

Stuart