Bathroom Lighting

Ok, I'm aware there are certain zones for light switches etc but what about light fittings themselves?

Can I fit the recessed downlights in a bathroom? do they have to be sealed versions or would the push/twist mini spotlight versions be ok ? Also, I can reach the ceiling while standing in the bath having a shower, so does this mean I cannot fit a light over the bath? thanks in advance

Reply to
Vass

You need a 12 volt light

Have a look at this: