Bathroom flooring For a complete novice

I need to change the bathroom flooring from carpet to something waterproof. The problem is that I am a complete novice in the DIY front! Can someone recommend an easy to lay and cheap flooring that would be suitable for a bathroom? Also some direction in laying methods would be appreciated as I believe I need to first put a damp proof layer on? (how, what to use>) The floor is mainly concrete with strips of wood for access to pipeworks. Thanks....

Reply to
Alt-Del

aqualoc laminate is the easiest. some hate it, some love it, some lay it because it's cheap, effective at covering uneven floors looks good and they plan to sell anyway ;-)

RT

Reply to
[news]

Self adhesive cork tiles are cheap & easy to lay.

Dave

Reply to
David Lang