10mm or 8mm Microbore - How can I tell?

I'm modifying some of my plumbing. Going to fit two radiators to replace old ones (now binned). The existing pipework to the rads is microbore to a valve, the pipes both go into the valve on one side of the rad.

Im going to cut the pipework under the floor and, using pushfit couplers and copper 10mm microbore, bring new pipe to each end of the new radiators and use pushfit trv's and lockshield's at each end.

I want to buy the parts I need now and holding a ruler across the outside of the microbore it reads 10mm but is microbore measured by inner or outer diameter?

I don't want to purchase the wrong couplers/reducers for where I will be connecting to the old pipework.

Cheers

EC

Reply to
EC

O.D. - if it measures 10mm, it *is* 10mm.

Reply to
Set Square