Bathroom fan isolator

After nearly electrocuting myself working on the cooker hood, I'm currently fitting isolatos switches to all the fans/cooker hoods that I didn't bother to fit them to when I installed them.

I'm wondering if I can fit the standard 3 pole isolating switch in the bathroom (zone 3, or if mounted on ceiling, just out of the zones (by 25mm)).

The alternative is just outside the bathroom, where it would be less obvious, and could be ambiguous (fan in adjacent toilet).

Before anyone asks, I started this job long before part P.

Reply to
<me9

Well, I wasn't going to ask; but now you've raised it, you ought to be aware that the 'amnesty' on projects started before Part P came into force expired on 1 April IIRC....

David

Reply to
Lobster

Yup, and yup. Accessories are allowed in Zone 3 and beyond.

Reply to
John Rumm