Basic washing machine?

Thought we were talking basic not economic:-)

Rinse is simple, just change the water at lunch stop. No spin, just tie urgently needed smalls to aerial:-)

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Easier to use the launderette, then?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

SWMBO takes care of all that sort of thing :-) Except when it goes wrong and I am expected to be able to fix it :-(

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Reading MuddyMike's earler reply to you, as well as his posts on another group I subscribe to, I suspect his nearest launderette at the time was rather a long way away. Possibly in the next country.

Reply to
John Williamson

Perhaps a whoosh is in order?

Reply to